What is your Return Policy?
You can return any item for a refund, within 14 days of receiving your original order. The Just Kidding Team must authorize all returns via the Support Center
There are two types of refunds:
- Full Refund:
- The item is significantly different from that described
- The item is damaged or has defects
- The item has not arrived within the promised delivery period of 8 weeks, from the dispatch date
COVID 19 EXTENDED DELIVERY TIMES
Due to the ever-evolving situation with COVID-19, deliveries to some countries/areas will be delayed. If your country or area is in lock-down or your local postal service is not working at full capacity, please bare in mind that deliveries will be delayed and that, unfortunately, we are unable to control this in any way. We kindly ask for your patience in this matter. Tracked deliveries should work as normal and show where your order is, but again, updates may be delayed. If your parcel is not received after 10 weeks from the dispatch date we will proceed with a refund of your order.
We reserve the right to refuse the return or refund of items when they do not meet the conditions outlined above. In the case of a faulty, incorrect or defective item please contact us within 14 days at email@example.com with full details of the fault and include pictures where possible. This does not include general wear and tear.
- Store Credit/Virtual Gift Cards: If your items do not fit or you change your mind, you will get back the full amount you paid, excluding shipping, in the form of a justkiddingstore.com store credit. Also note that if you originally paid with store credits, your refund will be in the form of store credits no matter the reason for the return.
- The Just Kidding Team must authorize all returns via the Support Center
- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases, Physical Gift cards, Downloadable software products, Some health and personal care items.
- To return your product, you should email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Partial refunds (if applicable)
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition. Item is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, Sale items can be refunded as store credits.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gifts (if applicable)
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and he will find out about your return.